Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Kanye West Shares Biggest Regret, "I Wish My Mother Could Have Met My Daughter"

 
His one regret: Kanye West revealed he wishes his deceased mother Donda West could have met his daughter North, pictured in New York on Sunday 

He is about the most controversial celebrities you'll ever come across. Arguably, the most successful and hard-working hip hop artist of all time with a line of number one albums, and a proud parent to beautiful baby, North West, whom he shares with socialite and reality tv star fiancee, Kim Kadarshian.

But, with all this accomplishments, the rapper and revered producer is still in emotional soreness; still mourning the tragic demise of his mother, Donda West.He admitted that his 'biggest regret' is not being able to introduce eight months old North to his late mother.

During a heart-felt speech at his concert in Connecticut  on Friday night , he said: 'These past 10 years have been amazing.'

'There's been some ups and downs. I made some mistakes and I've made some accomplishments. There's only one thing I regret,' he admitted. 

'There's only one thing I wish I could change out of everything that's ever happened. I wish that my mother could've met my daughter.'

Tragic: The rapper's mother passed seven years ago at the age of 58, pictured in Las Vegas in 2005 
The rapper pictured with his mother in Las Vegas, 2005

Kanye lost his mother due to surgery complications after a breast reduction and undergoing liposuction seven years ago, she was 58.

He opened up about the effects her passing has had on him last year during an appearance on Kim's mum Kris Jenner's chat show. 

A family affair: The 36-year-old pictured with his fiancee Kim Kardashian and their daughter Nori in Los Angeles in January
Kanye pictured with fiancee, Kim and their daughter, North 

Adorable granddaughter: Kanye wishes his daughter could have met her grandmother 
Adorable baby North 

He said: 'There were times [after my mum's death], I would put my life at risk. I didn't have something to live for. 

'Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for.'

Meanwhile, Kanye wrapped up the American leg of his successful Yeezus tour on Sunday in New York with fiancee Kim and her family cheering him on.

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books