Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Thursday 13 March 2014

Another Nollywood Adult Flick???


The picture above highlights two Nollywood newbies in a compromising position. The lady in the photo reported to be one of the industry's newbie Biola Ige has been trending online and obviously becoming famous, owing to the controversy. When contacted by a Journalist regarding the nudity saga, she responds...



"Thanks for calling but at this period. I shall not be talking but I appreciate the fact that you called and I promise that soon when I have something to say I will call you".

From her response, one can only imagine there's more to it.

1 comment:

  1. wow! even with the Hijab on ... who took the pic, defo not those two ... XD

    ReplyDelete

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books