Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Friday 16 May 2014

"My Camel Toe Is Not A Fashion Mistake Anymore. I Have A Big P**sy"-- Khloe Kardahian

 

Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, Khloe Kardashian has stopped seeing her camel toe as a fashion faux pas and has come to accept it as a gift from God. In March, while talking about her dos and don'ts of fashion, the socialite finally accepted it for what it was -a big p**sy- which only God can give!

"My camel toe is not a fashion mistake anymore. I have a big p**sy. I can't control it. I have to go back to the mindset that if you see it, that's my gift from me to you. And it's a beautiful gift. That is just what God gave me."
A perfect way feel secure with your self; accepting your challenges as actual advantages. Don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books