Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Sunday 21 December 2014

Actress Didi Ekanem Talks About Sex And Having One Of Nollywood’s Biggest Butts [PHOTO]

Actress Didi Ekanem Talks About Sex And Having One Of Nollywood’s Biggest Butts [PHOTO]

Nollywood actress Didi Ekanem believes she has has one of the biggest butts in Nollywood.

In an interview with Vanguard, the actress talked about her love for sex and what she has had to endure because of her butt.
Excerpts from the interview below.
How do you feel having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood?
It’s a good feeling and a wonderful one. But I won’t lie to you, as much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.
Can you let a guy grab your bum in a movie?
Of course, in Jump and Pass, a guy tapped my Bottom. If it has to be real, there’s nothing there, it’s just grabbing my bum.
What’s the craziest thing somebody has done to you on its account?
Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public, while walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that?
I was just passing, l wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a madman and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.
You are very flexible with your bum?
Of course, I use it very well
How often do you feel people should be having sex?
As many times as you want; if you want to have it 100 times a day, good for you
You encourage it, you love it?
Who doesn’t love sex? I’m not going to sit here and tell you I don’t like sex. Everybody loves sex; it is just natural so I’m not going to pretend I don’t like it. For me, I’m a very busy person so I don’t have that time to even enjoy it as much as I should or have it as much as I should.
But you still enjoy it when you have it?
Of course, anytime I have the time for it,of course, I do
What’s your favorite sexual position?
Every position goes, as long as I can feel what I want to feel at that point in time. Every position is fine.
1959725_20141220085316_jpeg1aa8758ca486edda4e738c4ec9e49c4d1959708_20141220084140_jpege35be1fc70c4948bd436b60c73aaea2c 1959707_20141220084129_jpeg8bae77348a8e42b4c2786a20c55f8110

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books