Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Friday 19 December 2014

Quotables: Nicki Minaj Is Nicki Minaj's Biggest, Most Obnoxious Fan


1219_fish_nicki
“I am the greatest female rapper, and it’s humbling because the people make you that. I wanna let the Hip Hop culture know I take this serious. I know now they will never be able to dispute my skill ... There’s a real thin line between genius and crazy. Sometimes I’ll ask people, ‘What’s wrong with me?'”


--Nicki Minaj discusses how unbelievably great Nicki Minaj is, fails to mention how terribly annoying she is as well.

Listen, no one's denying that Nicki is a good rapper, or even a great rapper, but for her to come out and just say "I am the greatest female rapper," she has to understand how ridiculous that sounds. And for her to add that it's "humbling" right after, and to allude that she's a genius right after that? What is wrong with her? I mean, besides the massive killer ego?

0425_fish_nicki_launch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books