Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Friday 15 May 2015

Happy Birthday My Hope - Mercy Johnson

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie’s husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie  celebrating his birthday yesterday and she used her Instagram account as a way to send him a sweet birthday message.
She wrote:
You are the closest thing 2 God in existence.
Love is today cus no one can swear that their love will last forever, but the passion makes you think of tomorrow.
You are my tomorrow and I love u with everything I am.
Thank you so much for showing what it means to LIVE, LOVE and be HAPPY.
Happy Birthday My Hope<3 <3
The couple got married in 2011 and have two children, Purity Ozioma Okojie and Henry Ozioma Okojie.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books