Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Wednesday 20 May 2015

I Met My New Wife Iara Fortez A Virgin - Governor Oshiomhole



Hmmm our comrade governor is really enjoying oh! Governor Adams Oshiomhole made some interesting and inspiring revelations at his wedding thanksgiving service. Many were shocked to hear that he met his new wife, Lara Fortes, a virgin. His words:
“I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.
“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiate her into the wordly ways.
“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”
Sources in Benin disclosed that Governor Oshiomhole gave his wife’s parents a big gift for keeping ‘her’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books