Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Wednesday 9 April 2014

"I Appreciate Kennis Music, I Really Do. But I Need To Move On"-- Jaywon

 

Jaywon has finally spoken out about leaving Kennis Music as opposed to rumours that he had left the label already. 

Though, rumour has it that there is a rift between the singer and his record label boss which made him leave, speaking to Nigezie, Jaywon cleared the air, insisting that there was no fight between him and his boss, but it was just the right time to leave. "My contract with the label has expired", he said:

"I feel this is the best time for me to actually be on my own. I appreciate Kennis Music and will always do. Kennis did it for me and I’m grateful for that but the thing is my contract expired and I need to move on."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books