Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Wednesday 26 February 2014

READ! Statistics With Toke Makinwa On Genevieve Magazine


Toke Makinwa

Titled, Statistics With Toke Makinwa, the On-Air Personality and Video blogger bears it all on Genevive Magazine's website... Continue to read below....

Introduction: The Multi-faceted Toke Makinwa, armed with a plethora of job descriptions; such as being a Multimedia Personality (Radio and Tv), amongst the title of being a Youtube sensation, shares some of her favorite wardrobe staples, most embarrassing moments with Olatunde Alara, and a lot more.

Educational Background:
• I have a Bachelors degree from University of Lagos, I studied English Language/Literature.

Three Words that best describe me:
• Happy
• Hopeful
• Honest

Role Models:
• My parents, I was adopted and when I look at how selfless and given they both have been, I cannot ask for more.

Favorite items in my wardrobe:
• I love shoes.

Favorite dress to wear to an event:
• I have so many Favorites; I don’t think i can choose.

Biggest Fashion mistake:
• I was styled to an event once, and on the red carpet when I was asked by the interviewer for the designer’s name of the dress I was wearing, I accidentally gave the wrong one.

Three things I can’t leave home without:
• Sunglasses (If it’s sunny)
• Lip gloss
• Nice bottle of perfume

 My current look:
• To be honest I am not afraid to push the fashion envelope, but I would say glam.

Happiest moment:
• This will have to be working. I love what I do, my passion drives me.

Most embarrassing moment:
• I have one too many of those. Lol, that’s where the whole Toke Moment thing started from, I think I am extremely goofy! I get a Joke hours and sometimes days after the moment the joke was shared.

TokeMakinwaTinsel1000_that1960chickdotcom

Favorite Nigerian designers:
• Mai Atafo
• Iconic Ivanity
• Bridget Awosika
• April by Kunbi

Saddest moment:
• I lost both my parents in a fire incident in 1993. I remember that morning and I haven’t been able to speak about it ever since.

Mantra:
• Live like you are dying, we only get to live once!

Last book I read:
• The bible

In my spare time:
• I can’t remember what a spare time feels like, if I am not at work, I am thinking about work.

If I could raid anybody’s wardrobe it would be:
• Kim Kardashian
• Victoria Beckham (They are both stylish, and have endless access to designer’s clothes)

Things I would change about myself if I could:
• I have learnt to love me whole heartedly; my flaws are part of who I am.

Styljunki_Toke-Makinwa_Grey_StylStalker_1

Favorite places to visit:
• I love Europe. It’s not so far, and there are lots of beautiful places to visit and Shop.

The people closest to my heart:
• My siblings

Favorite Perfumes:
• White Flowers Creed
• Love in White

Favorite Colours:
• Yellow
• Cobalt Blue
• Black
• Emerald Green

Toke-Makinwa-11-600x600

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books