Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and most certainly..... Gossip!!!

Thursday 20 November 2014

'GANGSTER SQUAD' STAR Now That I'm Famous ... MY HIGH SCHOOL BF IS STALKING ME

"Gangster Squad" star Haley Strode claims she's being cyber-stalked by an ex-BF she hasn't seen since high school ... who's on a mission from God to help her win an Oscar.

Strode claims in court docs ... Brent Jones recently started harassing her online ... creeping her out with messages of love and saying God has directed him to be with her -- even though she hasn't laid eyes on him for 13 years.

One message reads, "As long as I help you get your dream of winning an Oscar, I don't care how my story plays out!!"

Strode says she didn't reply at first ... but eventually sent him a message begging him to stop: "To me, not responding signified that I didn't reciprocate, nor do I want to be friends with you." She added, "My 'liking' a post that you shared about my film, does not equate to a subliminal message that you need to 'decode.'"

Strode got a restraining order ... but says she's still scared because Jones claims to be on his way to L.A. so he can be with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by @natarh_books creation. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © BlogXclusiv | Powered by Blogger

Design by Natarh_Books reation | Blog Controlled by Natar_books